This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
To be admitted to the final examination, you must have regularly attended the educational activities and earned the credits required by the regulations.
The final examination consists of a discussion, before a committee, of a paper on a topic covered in your course of study.
The topic is to be developed under the guidance of a lecturer.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Choose the graduate session .
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- Fill out the graduation application online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
The final evaluation is expressed in hundredths.
Contribute to form the grade:
- the average of the grades obtained for the achievement of all course credits
- the evaluation of the final exam (maximum 5 points and 1 point for every 3 praises)
You may request your thesis advisor to write the thesis in one of the following foreign languages imparted in the department:
In case the thesis advisor accepts your request, you will have to write an extensive summary in Italian (divided into chapters) of your paper. In any case, you will have to discuss the thesis in Italian so that all members of the committee can understand the exposition and assess your expository ability.
When the score reaches (or exceeds) 110, the committee unanimously may award the lode upon the proposal of the lecturer.
N.B.You can graduate only if you have scored no less than 66 points out of 110.
Ritiro della pergamena di laurea
Il ritiro delle pergamene di Laurea, Laurea magistrale, di Dottorato e di Specializzazione per tutte le scuole avviene presso gli spazi "UniGe World" in Via Balbi 40-42 rosso - piano terra (di fronte a via Balbi 5).
Orari: martedì e giovedì dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00 solo su appuntamento, prenotando sulla pagina apposita per la consegna delle pergamene.
I delegati dovranno presentare copia cartacea della delega sottoscritta e fotocopia del documento di identità del delegante