This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Admission criteria and procedure
1. Read the admission requirements
You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the curricular requirements, specified below.
Did you get your degree abroad?
If you have graduated abroad, you will have to take a Italian language proficiency test.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
To enroll in the course you must have earned a degree belonging to class L-17 (Architectural Science) or L-21 (Territorial, Urban and Environmental Planning) or L-25 (Agricultural and Forestry Science and Technology) or the corresponding classes related to Ministerial Decree 509/99, or have an Italian or foreign degree recognized as equivalent.
You can also enter the course with a degree in other classes, as long as you have acquired at least 45 University Educational Credits (CFU) in the Scientific Disciplinary Sectors (SSDs) indicated:
- AGR/02 - Agronomy and Herbaceous Crops .
- AGR/03 - General Arboriculture and Tree Crops .
- AGR/04 - Horticulture and floriculture
- AGR/05 - Forest management and silviculture .
- AGR/08 - Agricultural hydraulics and hydraulic-forestry systems
- AGR/09 - Agricultural mechanics
- AGR/10 - Rural construction and agroforestry land .
- AGR/11 - General and applied entomology
- AGR/12 - Plant Pathology
- AGR/14 - Pedology
- BIO/02 - Systematic Botany
- BIO/03 - Environmental and applied botany
- BIO/07 - Ecology
- GEO/04 - Physical geography and geomorphology
- GEO/05 - Applied geology
- ICAR/06 - Topography and cartography
- ICAR/07 - Geotechnics
- ICAR/12 - Architectural technology
- ICAR/14 - Architectural and urban composition
- ICAR/15 - Landscape architecture
- ICAR/17 - Drawing and representation
- ICAR/18 - History of architecture
- ICAR/20 - Urban planning technology
- ICAR/21- Urban planning
- INF/01 - Computer Science
- ING-INF/05 - Information processing systems
Admission to the course is also subject to knowledge of a language of the European Community in addition to Italian, attested by university coursework or language certification body.
2. Register and pre-register
UniGe Portal Registration
Make apply for pre-registration using the UniGePASS credentials you received with your registration.
3. View the outcomes of the requirements assessment
The outcomes of the assessment of curricular requirements are communicated to candidates by e-mail by Prof. Adriana Ghersi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You must take the personal readiness check. When the Commission has unlocked the online service "Enrollment" (within ten working days at most) you can complete your enrollment in this Course by proceeding with the confirmation.
It means that you do not meet the curricular requirements and you cannot enroll in this course of study.
You will need to supplement your curriculum by enrolling in individual educational activities as you partially meet the curricular requirements.
If you pass the individual educational activities by the start of classes in the second semester, you may enroll in the first year of your course in the current a.y..
. Otherwise, you will have to register for the first year of the course in the following a.y..
4. Confirm registration