This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
To acquire additional knowledge, the Course provides for your participation in some activities to be carried out outside the teaching activity, with a recognition of CFUs proportional to the commitment required by the activity itself.
Normally 1 CFU is worth 25 hours of certified activity, when not expressly specified by certificates and attendance certifications.
Recognized activities can be:.
- further education courses
- organized educational trips
- meetings, seminars and conferences
- extracurricular courses with face-to-face teaching (without examination)
- certifications of language skills
- certifications of computer skills
- certifications of other skills
To learn more, please read carefully the Regulations for Awarding Training Credits "Other Educational Activities and "Formative Internship".
Proposals Other activities
Below you will find some activities that you can follow remotely.
Referral: DICCA Department, UniGe
Period and mode of delivery:Available online at Aulaweb and usable from Monday, May 3 to Friday, June 4, 2021
Credits awarded: 1 CFU
Mode of credit registration: you have to ask the counter to make a change of curriculum and move the credit from supplement to other activities
To learn more and know the object of the activity read carefully the course program
Once you have acquired credits for Other Activities, to request their registration in your study plan, you will need to:
- access the Student Plaza of UniGe
- select your course of study (and, if present, your curriculum) .
- follow the directions given for recording CFUs in your study plan