News and Events
Classe delle lauree magistrali in SCIENZE PEDAGOGICHE (EDUCATION)
|Head of programme
|DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE DELLA FORMAZIONE
|Taxes and fees
|From 0 to 3,000 a year. Find out if you qualify for grants ed exemptions
|International destinations and partners
|Read more here
The Course provides advanced training in pedagogy, educational research, design and evaluation of educational and training services. It promotes the acquisition of strategic skills in pedagogy and evaluation, with the necessary instrumentation to design, manage and evaluate complex and differentiated educational or training contexts. Students train and consolidate the ability to carry out field interventions at a professional level or as coordinator of multidisciplinary teams.
Learning by doing
Learning by doing
Design and management of services, educational or training interventions aimed at differentiated types of users. Integrated teaching across multiple disciplines, case studies, workshops and internships also aimed at conducting a research thesis.
Professional pedagogues employed on a self-employed or salaried basis, in a supervisory or coordinating capacity, in public, private or third sector facilities and services in the educational or training field.
The budget law that took effect on January 1, 2018 recognizes the figure of the pedagogue nationwide
Employment rate of our graduates one year after graduation exceeds 75 percent
The Master's Degree in Educational Pedagogy, Planning and Research allows students to:
- acquire solid and in-depth theoretical and practical skills in the sciences of education and training, which also include philosophical, psychological and sociological knowledge
- develop specific and advanced skills in the field of planning, management and evaluation of pedagogical, educational and training interventions, with special attention to methodological aspects and contexts of particular complexity
- communicate in written and oral form in at least one of the languages of the European Union in addition to Italian, with reference to specific disciplinary lexicons.
The course of study is aimed at training professionals capable of:
- do research in the field of pedagogical and educational sciences
- exercise pedagogical consulting both as freelancers and within public and private structures operating in school, extracurricular, training and social distress settings
- design, coordinate and evaluate interventions or programs, including complex ones, in education and training with particular attention to reading the needs of the territory, building or strengthening networks between educational agencies, interventions in contexts of social distress
- coordinate and direct educational structures and institutions.
education and training represent the future of society and our communities. This course is intended to help you become education and training professionals in a wide variety of contexts and settings: very young children, troubled youth, adults looking for work, and many others. Good motivation is not enough to do these jobs. Motivation is necessary but, then, it is essential to learn, study, experiment, practice and grow in the educational professions that will bring you into contact with people expressing needs. Will you be able to listen, read and interpret those needs to provide effective educational responses? The course aims to help you along this path. Good work.
Department of Education Sciences - DISFOR
Corso Andrea Podestà 2