For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all the credits required by the educational regulations of your degree program.
Your dissertation consists of a thesis that demonstrates:
- your ability to select international bibliography
- your research skills
- the ability to take a complex approach to the problems addressed
- the development and argumentation of the text
- the originality of the research procedure
- the ability to use computer systems and statistical and data analysis procedures
You will then write a paper of your choice from:
- a research paper also carried out in facilities outside UniGe
- a critical analysis of the literature on a topic that characterizes your major
N.B.If you are a student enrolled in four-year courses (courses prior to M.D. 509/99), you may choose either a traditional thesis or a term paper. The thesis, reduced in size, subject area and required commitment, only entitles you to confirmation of the average of the exams you have taken.
N.B.You will be able to write the paper in a language of the European Union other than Italian.