Assessment of Adequacy of Personal Readiness
Having ascertained that the curricular requirements have been met, the methods for ascertaining personal preparedness are as follows:
- if you have obtained a bachelor's degree in class L-19 (former class 18 M.D. Aug. 4, 2000) with a score of at least 88/110 the adequacy of personal preparation is considered automatically verified, without an entrance test
- if you have obtained a bachelor's degree in the L-19 class (former class 18 D.M. August 4, 2000)with a score of less than 88/110 there is a test of verification on the knowledge necessary for admission to the master's degree from a multidisciplinary in-depth program specifically identified by the Graduate Council
. You cannot take the test more than twice during the same Academic Year.
- If you have a degree obtained abroad you will also be subjected to a specific Italian language proficiency test for the B2 level requirement
The test consists of:
- the verification of personal preparation
- the verification of English language proficiency .
The test consists of a public interview aimed at ascertaining your general preparation with particular reference to the knowledge of fundamental notions to profitably pursue your studies, especially in the area of the disciplines characterizing Earth Science, and/or to ascertain your knowledge of the English language.
The Commission will also take into account the curriculum you obtained in the Bachelor's degree program.
The outcome of the test may be "passed" or "failed".
The next verifications will be:
July 24, 2023
- September 26, 2023
- October 24, 2023
- January 24, 2024
- March 4, 2024
Plus any extraordinary dates for graduates of Courses of Study from other Departments or Universities.