This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
What it is
For admission to the master's degree exam you must have obtained all the credits required by the teaching regulation of your degree course.
The final exam consists of a public dissertation of a written thesis, illustrating a relevant design or reaserch activity, preferably including experimental laboratory work.
During the presentation and discussion you should show good knowledge of the:
- suitable oral communication capabilty
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Choose the graduate session .
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
The presentation and discussion are evaluated by a Graduation Committee.
After the presentation and discussion on the possible questions asked by Committee members has been considered satisfactory, the final project is evaluated, by attributing a mark between 0 and 6 points, following the regulation established by the Polytechnic School in agreement with the Departments.
The mark is added as an increment to the wighted average of the marks obtained in all the exams of those subjects, whose evaluation is expressed in terms of a final mark, the weights being consituted by the number of credits associated with the specific subject.
The final test is passed if you have obtained a vote of not less than 66/100 points.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.