Internship, or internship, is a period of orientation and training, carried out in a public or private work setting to facilitate your entry into the world of work.
The curricular internship
The curricular internship
The curricular internship consists of a period of training - of a maximum duration of 12 months, for each course of study cycle - carried out in a company, entity or institution, which allows you to complete and supplement your university course:
- has an educational purpose, in that it allows you to deepen, verify and extend the learning received during your course of study
- has an orientation purpose, in that it allows you to enter the world of work, to know internally the business reality and organizational/work dynamics and to assume greater awareness in professional choices
- does not take the form of an employment relationship
- must be included in the curriculum
È possibile sapere con quali aziende, enti, associazioni è già stata sottoscritta la convenzione per tirocini curriculari, consultando l'elenco delle aziende convenzionate sul portale Attività Curricolari degli Studenti: Tirocinio e tesi.
We would like to remind you that regular payment of fees is a necessary requirement for the conduct of the internship.
Before you can do the internship, you must earn the certificate of the online course on occupational safety and health. The course:
- is conducted completely in e-learning mode
- is divided into 4 modules
- has a total duration of 4 hours
In order to complete the course, you must have viewed all video lectures, passed the relevant self-assessment tests and the final assessment. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a digital certificate and be able to download the certificate in pdf format.
To access the online course you must log on to corsosicurezza.aulaweb.unige.it and authenticate with your UniGePASS credentials. The enrollment key is "student" or "graduate".
To activate the internship:.
- Make contact with the administrative referent of the internship office
- Agree with the contact person within the company (company tutor) and the university tutor (professor of your course of study)
- Invite the Company to register on the portal Student Curricular Activities: Internships and Theses (if not already registered). Then initiate the necessary paperwork for the internship.
. N.B. User Manuals are available on the Portal homepage. For assistance in using the Platform write to email@example.com
It will be the job of the company mentor to introduce you to the work environment and facilitate your acclimatization, as well as to evaluate your progress and the achievement of training objectives at the end of the experience.
UniGe, as the sponsoring entity, provides insurance against occupational accidents with INAIL and, for liability, with insurance companies operating in the sector.
Attention: curricular internships, activated during the Degree Course, are now managed by the platform Student Curricular Activities: Internship and Thesis
At the moment, however, the platform does not manage the recognition of CFUs in careers.
At the end of the internship period you will have to submit the following documentation to the Student Desk:
- statement from the company stating the internship period and the indication of successful completion
- statement of the university tutor, who proposes the approval of the internship to the relevant committee
- hour sheet completed and signed by you and the company mentor
. Piazza della Nunziata, 6 (3rd floor)
Tel. +39 010 20951846