News and Events
Classe delle lauree magistrali in SCIENZE ECONOMICO-AZIENDALI (MANAGEMENT)
|Head of programme
|DIPARTIMENTO DI ECONOMIA
|Taxes and fees
|From 0 to 3,000 a year. Find out if you qualify for grants ed exemptions
|International destinations and partners
|Read more here
The problems faced by managers, the theories to interpret them, and the methodologies and tools to manage them. All this characterizes the Management track, punctuated by a range of disciplines-business, economics, law, quantitative-which are strongly interdependent in content. A mix to approach the different dimensions of businesses, grasp their connections, bring them to synthesis and provide indispensable skills for the various areas of management.
Learning by doing
Learning by doing
The course combines a plurality of forms and tools to support learning.
In fact, various participatory and innovative teaching methods are used: project work, business games, business plans, individual and group work.
Numerous opportunities to meet with managers and entrepreneurs as part of business cases and seminars.
Internships and experiences in the business environment play a prominent role.
With a master's degree in management, you can hold senior positions in companies in all industries and in consulting. You can aspire to roles such as: Export manager, Marketing manager, Marketing analyst, Brand manager, Retail manager, Sales manager, Buyer, Operations officer, HR & Organization manager, Customer care manager, Project manager, Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR - Manager, management consultant.
The course also provides the foundation for the development of entrepreneurial activities.
Management graduates at 1, 3, and 5 years after graduation boast better employment and pay rates than their peers who graduated from similar paths in Italy
At Management you will learn how to work in teams and present your projects in a professional manner
Get in touch with innovative business realities
Find many opportunities to enrich your resume
You can participate in group work, business games, simulations and interactive activities
Teachers periodically engage with labor representatives through the Consulta
The course in Management provides you with advanced training for assuming leadership and management responsibilities in industrial and service enterprises. It prepares you to understand and manage the complex environment in which businesses operate, with particular reference toinnovation and globalization, by:
- acquisition of advanced models and tools for managing decision-making processes in different business functions (marketing, organization, human resource management, operations)
- deep knowledge of the logic of business management (efficiency, cost-effectiveness, flexibility, sustainability) and the strategic options available to pursue them (networking, internationalization, innovation, process management, project management)
- knowledge and understanding of legal and economic-quantitative issues supporting business decision-making processes
- application of knowledge and acquisition of soft skills through innovative teaching methods (project work, business game, business plan, individual and group work) and through meetings with managers and entrepreneurs as part of seminars and workshops
Via Vivaldi 5 - 2nd level
Student Counter - DIEC website
- Information about the Department of Economics and its services .
- Practices related to curricula
- Practices related to the graduate examination
The staff operates in smart working and regularly responds to emails.