You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the specific requirements.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
If you are a graduate student in class L-18 (Economics and Business Management), you already have the curricular requirements, so:
- you can enroll directly, if you have a graduation grade greater than or equal to 99/110 (in the L-18 class)
- you can enroll only after passing Module 2 of the Verification of Adequacy of Personal Preparation, if you have a graduation grade of less than 99/110 (in the L-18 class)
If you are a bachelor's degree holder in any other graduating class, and in your career you have earned a total of at least 15 CFUs in these areas:
- INF/01, MAT/05, MAT/06, MAT/09
- ING-IND/35, ING-INF/05
- M-PSI/05, M-PSI/06
- IUS/01, IUS/04, IUS/05, IUS/06, IUS/07, IUS/09, IUS/10, IUS/12, IUS/13, IUS/14
- SECS-P/01, SECS P/02, SECS-P/03, SECS-P/04, SECS-P/05, SECS-P/06, SECS-P/07, SECS-P/08, SECS-P/09, SECS-P/10, SECS-P/11, SECS-P/12, SECS-P/13, SECS-S/01, SECS-S/02, SECS-S/03, SECS-S/04, SECS-S/05, SECS-S/06
- SPS/07, SPS/08, SPS/09, SPS/10
- fill out the application for assessment of curricular requirements and send it to the student desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- demonstrate the adequacy of personal preparation by passing both Module 1 and Module 2 of the Personal Preparation Verification.
You will need to attach to your application for evaluation a certificate of B1 level in English language proficiency (you will not need to attach it if you are a three-year graduate student in the Department): failing that, you will also be asked questions in the Verification of Personal Preparation to ascertain your language proficiency.
- evaluation of total CFUs in the above fields acquired during the bachelor's degree (minimum 15 CFUs)
- evaluation of academic merit
- outcome of the Preparation Verification Test (Module 1 + Module 2), which must be compulsorily passed.
If you have earned a total number of CFUs less than 15 in the above scientific-disciplinary fields, you can enroll in a "bridging career" to reach 15 CFUs. Once you reach 15 CFUs, you will be able to access the evaluation process described above.
You can apply for assessment of curricular requirements even if you are an undergraduate, as long as you owe only the undergraduate exam.
N.B.If you are:
- a graduate with a degree awarded abroad
- a graduate of the old system (before DM 509/99)
- a graduate of single-cycle pathways
to gain access, they must request an academic career assessment to define the conditions of enrollment.