This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
The graduate student in exercise science, sport and health.
Who is he?
- Instructor of non-competitive sports
- sports trainer and technician
- sports observer
- event organizer
- manager of sports facilities
What does he do?
He performs the functions of:
- operator of prevention in health risk situations such as sedentariness, obesity, etc
- organizer of motor, sports and leisure activities in the various age groups - developmental, elderly and adult
- consultant for motor-sport activities at public and private sports clubs and organizations
- technical-sports educator in the technical conduct of motor and sports activities using specific equipment and tools - fitness and wellness
- preparer in planning and conducting training programs
- sports-technical educator for adapted activity aimed at maintaining physical and psychophysical efficiency.
Where does he/she work?
- Professional practice or in association of motor and sports activity centers
- hiring by companies in the sports industry, by research centers and facilities dedicated to motor and/or sports activities
- management of sports, recreational and fitness groups
- scientific dissemination .
He can also continue his education with:
- Master's degrees LM-67, LM-68 and LM-A030
- university courses of higher education - postgraduate courses, university master's degree
- university research in the field of movement-sport (research grant, university researcher) or in public law research institutes.