This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Plan of study
What is the study plan
The study plan is the set of all the exams you need to take in order to graduate.
Your plan includes educational activities, including:
- other activities
- curricular internships
The sum of mandatory and elective activities makes up your Plan of Study.
Check out the Study Manifesto, you will find it at the first useful link at the bottom of this page.
The codes of the teachings to be included in your curriculum can be found in the Manifesto.
Check out the scheduled teaching for this course of study.
Fill in the plan of study
Period of study plan compilation: September 15, 2023 to October 20, 2023
N.B.The procedure for completing the study plan is exclusively online. NO PAPER PLAN should be delivered to any office.
Are you enrolled in the first year?
ESCLUSIVELY to FIRST-YEAR students THE PLAN WILL BE INSERTED OFFICIOUSLY according to the Manifesto of Studies and the curriculum chosen during matriculation as per the Manifesto of Studies of your course.
STUDENTS of those courses in which there are NO electives or options already in the 1st year are NOT required to fill out the Plan of Studies. They will see in their careers the standard plan of study (Plan as per the Manifesto of Studies) starting from the days after October 20, 2023.
MATHS of courses in which choice or option examinations are provided already in the 1st year may:
- Do not fill out the PLAN. THE PLAN WILL BE ENTERED OFFICIOUSLY according to the curriculum chosen during matriculation as per the Study Manifesto of their course with the exception of the choice exams. THEY WILL SEE IT IN CAREER STARTING DAYS AFTER 20.10.2023
- Complete the Plan in the period indicated above, according to the curriculum chosen during matriculation as per the Study Manifesto of your course, choosing the Standard Plan procedure and making the choices according to the directions provided in the Manifesto. They will see it in their career from the week after completion.
If you are enrolled in UniGe on a part-time basis you must fill out a study plan. Contact the Student Desk so you can fill out a dedicated study plan.
you must fill out the curriculum.
Students enrolling in subsequent years of undergraduate or master's degree MUST complete the study plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Students in mobility to foreign universities must also submit their study plan online by the above deadline.
Procedure for completing the study plan:
Log in to the Online Services and choose the "Standard curriculum" option.
Once you have viewed the plan of study, and possibly made your selection for electives or options, you should confirm the proposal.
STUDY PLAN WILL BE VISIBLE IN CAREER FROM THE WEEK NEXT TO COMPILATION.
Log in to the Online Services and choose the "individual study plan" option.
The procedure of filling out the individual plan is provided for those who:
- intend to enroll part-time
- 1st category - up to 15 credits
- 2nd category - up to 30 credits
- have made, or are making, a transfer/transfer of Degree Course in the academic year 2023/2024 and, after receiving the resolution of recognition of past career, intend to complete a study plan different from the one proposed by the CdS in the resolution
The INDIVIDUAL STUDY PLAN WILL BE VISIBLE IN CAREER IN ABOUT 30 DAYS FROM 20.10.2023, AFTER APPROVAL BY THE COURSE OF STUDY.
- intend to enroll part-time
DEROGATIONS TO DEADLINE OF 20/10/2023
- of Master's Degree who enroll after October 20, 2023 may submit their study plan beyond the above deadline and still within 15 days from the date of enrollment;
- who pass Telemachus in tests after 20/10/2023 may submit the study plan beyond the above deadline and still within 15 days from the date of passing the test.
BEFORE FILLING OUT, CONSULT THE STUDY MANIFESTO AND THE REGULATION DIDACTICS OF YOUR COURSE OF STUDIES.
How to request a change
*Exclusively from February 27, 2023 to March 5, 2023* you can request a change to your study plan by sending the dedicated form and a scan of your ID to email@example.com
All approved requests will be made effective no earlier than mid-April 2023.
N.B. We will contact you only if your change request is not granted.