The Project KA107 allows you to earn recognized course credits abroad from your UniGe course.
The objectives of this project are:
- promote excellence in Higher Education
- strengthen soft skills for entry into the labor market
- make the most of the potential of new technologies
- facilitate social inclusion
- raise the quality of teaching and professional skills
To participate, you must be:
- EU or non-EU citizen
- regularly enrolled in a.a. 2018/19 at the time of application
- regularly enrolled in a.a. 2019/20 at the time of mobility (unless you are due to graduate by 31/03/2020)
Other requirements are given in the table in Article 3.2 of the call for participation.
You cannot participate if:
- you are already a scholarship for Erasmus+ project
- you are already a scholarship for another type of EU grant
- you are doing KA107 in the same country where you have residency
- you are doing a period abroad that exceeds 12 months
The duration varies depending on the type of mobility:
- if you go to study: 3 to 12 months
- if you go for the purpose oftraining: 2 to 12 months
- if you go as a doctor or UniGe staff: 5 days to 2 months (with 8 minimum expected hours of teaching per week)
N.B.The period may also change depending on your course of study.
Available destinations are as follows:
- Russian Federation:
N.B.If you are interested in universities in Azerbaijan you will first need to sign the Inter Institutional Agreement.
Within 20 days of their release you will have to accept or relinquish your assigned mobility period. Remember, if you do not accept by the deadline you will be considered a dropout.