|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/42|
|MODULES||Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:|
Every health unit should conduct its business in compliance with the budgetary constraints. Health care workers have to make choices oriented to clinical efficacy and appropriateness. These choices consume resources and, therefore, impact on health care costs. Therefore it is important that those who work for health has notions, even though elementary, of health care services management.
AIMS AND CONTENT
The student at the end of the course should know: the basic principles of healthcare services management, the organization and the complexity of the national health service, with particular reference to the Department of Prevention and Hospital establishment, understanding and knowing to apply the basic rules of management clinical risk and prevention of infections in clinical settings.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
1. Know the techniques, tools and set of skills through which it is possible to undertake management activities.
2. Know and understand the organizational and economic contexts of the National Health Service.
3. To know and to apply the principles of health promotion.
4. Know the departmental organization and the district.
5. Know the operation of the Prevention Department.
6. Understanding the complexity in health care and clinical risk.
7. To know and be able to apply the rules and procedures to prevent Hospital Infections
8. To know and to apply the practice of sanitation and disinfection.
1. The health services management
2. Organizational and economic contexts of the National Health Service
3. Health promotion
4. The departmental organization and the district
5. The Department of Prevention
6. The clinical risk
7. The hospital infections
8. The sanitizing and disinfecting
•Manuale di programmazione e organizzazione sanitaria. Gianfranco Damiani e Walter Ricciardi 2a Edizione – Idelson-Gnocchi – Napoli 2011.
•Igiene e Sanità Pubblica. Nicola Comodo e Gavino Maciocco. Carocci Faber – Roma 2002.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
DANIELA AMICIZIA (President)
ANDREA DURANDO (President)
ANDREA MOLINELLI (President)
ANDREA ORSI (President)
MARIANO MARTINI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
The exam is online and consists of a quiz sequence, five questions for each teaching. Questions are multiple-choice with 4 response options of which only one is correct. For each teaching (five questions for each subject) it is necessary correctly answer at least 3 questions within 5 minutes.
In order to pass the exam, it is necessary to get enough in all subjects (at least 3 correct answers): those who do not pass the test of a teaching will have to repeat the quizzes of all the subjects in the subsequent appeal.
The rating of the single quiz is between 0 and 5, the exam rating ranges from 18 (3 correct answers for each quiz) to 30 and praise (all the correct answers).
|12/01/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|09/02/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|13/02/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|17/02/2023||14:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|06/03/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Per Prof. Sanitarie classi 2,3,4 - Con accettazione online|
|14/03/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Per Prof. Sanitarie classi 2,3,4 - Con accettazione online|
|12/06/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|29/06/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|12/07/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|17/07/2023||14:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|12/09/2023||09:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|
|22/09/2023||14:00||GENOVA||Test al computer con accettazione online|