This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
The Nurse Practitioner degree is recognized within the European Community.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree gives access to selection for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery degree program and Level I Master's degrees in nursing.
Who is he/she?
He/she is the registered health professional who is responsible for nursing care and responds to the health needs of the population and individuals in all ages of life; at home, in public and private health care facilities.
What does he/she do?
- Participates in the identification of the health care needs of the person and the community
- identifies the nursing care needs of the person and the community
- plans, manages, and evaluates nursing care intervention
- ensures the proper implementation of diagnostic-therapeutic prescriptions
- acts both individually and in collaboration with other health and social workers. .
Where does he/she work?
He/she carries out his/her activities within the National or Regional Health Service in the form of dependency or freelance work, in accredited private facilities, clinics, assisted living residences, at home.