Currently the nursing profession offers one of the highest employment rates.
Strengths of the course at the University of Genoa include:
- high quality of teaching and qualification of lecturers
- student-centered active and participatory teaching methodologies
- monitoring and support offered by internship coordinators and tutors
- integration and coordination of teaching content
- contact with international contexts thanks in part to seminars held by faculty from foreign universities
- promotion of peer coaching
- development of practical activities preparatory to internship and professional skills enhancement at the SIMAV.
In addition, in the same department where the course is activated, the subsequent cycles of training - bachelor's degree, PhD, master's degree - are also established, which ensures educational continuity between the different paths.