This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Currently the nursing profession offers one of the highest employment rates.
Strengths of the course at the University of Genoa include:
- high quality of teaching and qualification of lecturers
- student-centered active and participatory teaching methodologies
- monitoring and support offered by internship coordinators and tutors
- integration and coordination of teaching content
- contact with international contexts thanks in part to seminars held by faculty from foreign universities
- promotion of peer coaching
- development of practical activities preparatory to internship and professional skills enhancement at the SIMAV.
In addition, in the same department where the course is activated, the subsequent cycles of training - bachelor's degree, PhD, master's degree - are also established, which ensures educational continuity between the different paths.