This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
What it is
For admission to the master's degree exam you must have obtained all the credits required by the teaching regulation of your degree course.
The final test consists in the presentation and discussion, in front of the designated Degree Commission, of the activities carried out during the development of the thesis.
The thesis consists in a monographic study and the writing of a related report.
- is elaborated autonomously under the guidance of one or more thesis tutor
- must have originality characteristics
- can be based on experimental activities, numerical or theoretical ones
- can be carried out at the Department Laboratories, with companies or other bodies both public or private, at a national or international level.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Choose the graduate session .
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
Post redaction step is related to thesis manuscript upload at DidatticaDime web site (instructions in Italian, translation in progress).
Thesis tutor must fill the Traineeship Declaration for the award of the ECTS credits related to the student traineeship activity.
The evaluation of the final test by the commission will be by attributing an increase, variable from 0 to 6 points:
- 4 points related to the Final Test
- 2 points related to the peculiarities of the thesis work (methodological originality and relevance of the results) and related to your career
1 point can be attributed if you studied abroad with recognition of training credits.
The final test is passed if you have obtained a vote of not less than 66/100 points.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.