This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all the credits required by the educational regulations of your degree program.
The undergraduate examination consists of the discussion, before a committee, of a research paper.
You will have to write the paper under the guidance of one or more tutor professors attached to a university laboratory or an affiliated extra-university laboratory where you have done your training.
The paper should be organized according to the accepted standards of the international scientific community:
- description of the state of the art and the purpose of the research
- description of the methodologies used
- discussion of the results obtained
- bibliography cited
You will have about 20 minutes for your presentation and you may use audiovisual aids and tools.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Choose the graduate session .
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
Your graduation grade will be determined by the committee taking into account:
- your academic curriculum
- the quality of the work of tesi
- your critical and in-depth skills
- your expository skills. of the paper and the judgment of the mentor teacher
The committee may add 1 point to the final evaluation in case you have done periods of study abroad recognized by CCS (with award of university credit).
The final test is passed if you obtained a grade of not less than 66 points out of 110.
Honor may be awarded by unanimous opinion of the committee if you have achieved a final score greater than or equal to 110/ 110.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.