Skip to main content

Welcome kit

Teaching Vademecum

What is a CFU

A Credito Formativo Universitario (CFU) is the Italian equivalent of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). One CFU corresponds to an average of 25 hours of work, including classroom lectures, labs, projects and independent preparation.

What is the master's degree

A master's degree program aims to ensure that you are trained at an advanced level for the pursuit of highly qualified activities.

To earn a master's degree, you must acquire 120 CFUs, equivalent to 2 years of study.

You can enter the master's degree only if you have obtained a graduate degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree prior to the regulations, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years)


Do you want to study over the weekend?

The Polo Alberti study room (L. B. Alberti Street 4, ground floor) is also open on Saturday and Sunday, from 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Remember that you must show your university badge to gain access.

Home food

The Home food are cozy university spaces dedicated to students who want a convivial space where they can eat together and heat up the meal they brought from home or bought outside.

They are equipped with tables, microwave ovens and wifi network.
In some cases they are also equipped with vending machines for drinks and snacks.

Access is free and allowed to all UniGe students.

I tuoi Home food si trovano: