What it is
For admission to the master's degree exam you must have obtained all the credits required by the teaching regulation of your degree course.
If you're a graduate, you have to:
- Choose your graduation session
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Fill in the online degree application
- Fill in the online AlmaLaurea questionnaire
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library
- Fill in the evaluation questionnaire of your course of study.
Before to fill in the degree application:
- Check that you are in order with the payment of taxes
- Pay the stamp duty of € 16 for the issuance of the degree (payable through the online services - payment of taxes and contributions)
- Verify that you have all exams and other activities
- Check that they're all marked on your online career.
Failure to register exams and other training activities does not prevent documents from being completed and confirmed online.
To graduate, you'll need to check that everything is recorded online.
The final test is passed if you have obtained a vote of not less than 66/100 points.
Pick up your degree certificate
To pick up your graduation certificate you have to reserve an appointment and go at UniGe World, via Balbi 40/42r - ground floor, Tuesday and Thursday- 9 am to 1 pm.
If you cannot show up in person, you can delegate a trusted person with the apposite document filled and signed, attaching a photocopy of your identity document.