This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
What is it
The filling in of the questionnaires of the teaching evaluation is an important tool to bring out any critical points and weaknesses of the study courses. It is used by teachers to implement the necessary corrective measures in the design of the study course, in the provision of teaching and in the services offered to students.
In the questionnaires you can evaluate:
- the teachings present in your plan of study for the current academic year
- the teachings of your plan of study from previous years that you have not yet supported, as long as they are still present in the manifesto of the current academic year with the same code
- your study course at the end of each academic year
N.B. You may decide not to make a judgment, but it would be a missed opportunity for improvement.
Who's gonna fill it out?
You can fill in the questionnaire if you're a student:
- regularly enrolled in bachelor's courses, 5/6 years master's courses or 2 years master's courses
- full-time, part-time or repetitive
You don't have to fill in, if you're a student:
- Erasmus Incoming, i.e. if you are enrolled at Foreign Universities but you are studying in Genoa with the Erasmus Program
- enrolled in Higher Education Courses (Specialization Schools, Research Doctorates, Masters)
N.B. The annual evaluation is not available for students enrolled outside of the course.
To proceed with the assessment you must log in with your UniGePASS credentials to the dedicated page of Online Services.
You must complete the questionnaire for each teaching, indicating whether you are a student:
- frequenting (more than 50% attendance)
- non-attending (less than 50% attendance)
N.B.If you do not intend to fill out the questionnaire and provide your opinion on the service, you still need to log on to the dedicated page of Online Services and select the option by which you choose not to give the evaluation.
You can fill out the questionnaire of teachings:.
- fromOctober 28, 2022 to March 31, 2023 for the Ist semester
- fromApril 3, 2023 to July 31, 2023 for the IIth semester
For the annual Course Evaluation you can access the questionnaire from April 3to October 15, 2023.
Problems you may experience
During compilation you may encounter issues due to:.
- study plan not yet uploaded
- teaching not present in the study plan
- incorrect entry of call dates in UniGe-didactics
- error in electronic manifest (incorrect indication of semester for teaching)
If you do not fill out the questionnaire, the system will block you from certain actions:
- Exam booking block:you can only book exams from your current a.y. curriculum after filling out the teaching evaluation questionnaire. There are no blocks for registering for midterm or term papers .
- Course syllabus upload block:you can upload the current year's course syllabus only if you have filled out (or expressed a willingness not to fill out) the previous year's annual teaching evaluation questionnaire
- Blocked graduation application submission:you can submit your graduation application only after you have filled out the annual teaching evaluation questionnaire of the previous a.y.
How to do it
To proceed with the evaluation you need to connect with your UniGePASS credentials to the dedicated page of Online Services.
You have to fill in the questionnaire for each teaching, indicating if you are a student:
- attending (more than 50% of presence)
- non-attendance (less than 50% of presence)
N.B. If you do not wish to fill in the questionnaire and give your opinion on the service, you must still go to the Online Services page and select the option with which you choose not to give the evaluation.
You can fill out the questionnaire starting:
- from 3 November 2021 to 31 March 2022 for the lessons of the first semester
- from 4 April 2021 to 31 July 2022 for those of the second semester
For the annual evaluation of the study course, you can join the questionnaire from 4 April 2021 to 15 October 2022.
Problems you may find
During filling in, you may have problems due to:
- plan of study not yet loaded
- teaching not included in the study plan
- incorrect entry of appeal dates in UniGe-didactics
- error in the electronic manifesto (wrong indication of the semester for teaching)
If you do not complete the questionnaire the system will block certain actions:
- Exams booking block: you can book the exams of your current a.y. study plan only after filling in the teaching evaluation questionnaire. There are no blocks for the enrollment of intermediate tests or exams.
- Plan of study upload block: you can upload the study plan of the current a.y. only if you have filled in (or expressed the wish not to fill in) the annual evaluation questionnaire of the previous a.y.'s didactics.
- Graduation application block: you can submit your degree application only after completing the annual evaluation questionnaire of the previous year's didactics
If you want to know the results of the evaluations and the opinions students' opinions, divided by academic year, visit the dedicated page.
To know the results of the evaluations and the students' opinions, divided by academic year, please visit the dedicated page.