The scholarship and the refund for the travel expenses, up to the maximum amount established, will be paid according to the following schedule:
- 1 st installment after subscription of the contract and the health insurance policy:
- 2 nd installment upon return to Italy:
- 50% of the scholarship
- Refund of the travel expenses
The second and last installment of the scholarship will be paid only after the recognition of at least 2 CFU credits for the activity abroad. If you have not obtained any CFU, you will have to refund what you have already received.
To receive the scholarship, the refund of the travel expenses and to have the period of mobility recognized, you have to provide, once in Italy, the following documents to the Internazionalization Service:
- certificate issued and stamped by the hosting institution attesting the period of mobility and the specific activity
- your activity report
- documents attesting travel expenses
The activity abroad has to be continuous. Requests of interruption must be immediately sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for their assessment. The mobility can, however, be monitored to check its regular development.