You can access this course only if you have obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the specific requirements.
You can apply for admission if you have either:
- Italian Bachelor's degree in the class L-17 Architectural Sciences (ex DM 270/2004)
- diploma or first level university career that allows recognition of the 108 ECTS related to essential training activities for the class L-17 Science of Architecture (ex DM 270/2004), as indicated in DM 16 March 2007
- foreign qualification equivalent to the Italian qualification, allowing the recognition of the 108 ECTS relative to the educational activities required for class L-17 Science of Architecture (ex DM 270/2004), as indicated in DM 16 March 2007
- five-year degree in the 4/S or LM-4 single-cycle classes, and two-year master's degrees in the LM-4 class for the sole purpose of obtaining a second degree
- (exclusively for undergraduates in Italy) acquired at least 154 ECTS by the deadline for registration for the competition. Graduating students in the above-mentioned conditions, placed in a useful position in the ranking, are enrolled with reserve until they have obtained their degree. In order to enrol for the academic year 2021/2022 in the two-year Master's degree in Architecture, the 1st level degree must be obtained by the February 2022 graduation session
- English language knowledge at a level no lower than B2 of the CEFR (candidates who can demonstrate that they have obtained a bachelor's degree entirely in English are exempt from presenting this certification)
You must contact the Welcoming International Students' Office (SASS) of the University of Genoa to check the required documentation and to receive assistance within the deadlines indicated in the Admission Notice.
The required documentation is available on the University website dedicated page.
If you are a foreign graduate you must take a test about your Italian language level.
If you graduated in Italy go on reading.