This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Admission criteria and procedure
1. Read the admmission criteria
You can access this course only if you have obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the specific requirements.
You can apply for admission if you have either:
- Italian Bachelor's degree in the class L-17 Architectural Sciences (ex DM 270/2004)
- diploma or first level university career that allows recognition of the 108 ECTS related to essential training activities for the class L-17 Science of Architecture (ex DM 270/2004), as indicated in DM 16 March 2007
- foreign qualification equivalent to the Italian qualification, allowing the recognition of the 108 ECTS relative to the educational activities required for class L-17 Science of Architecture (ex DM 270/2004), as indicated in DM 16 March 2007
- five-year degree in the 4/S or LM-4 single-cycle classes, and two-year master's degrees in the LM-4 class for the sole purpose of obtaining a second degree
- (exclusively for undergraduates in Italy) acquired at least 154 ECTS by the deadline for registration for the competition. Graduating students in the above-mentioned conditions, placed in a useful position in the ranking, are enrolled with reserve until they have obtained their degree. In order to enrol for the academic year 2021/2022 in the two-year Master's degree in Architecture, the 1st level degree must be obtained by the February 2022 graduation session
- English language knowledge at a level no lower than B2 of the CEFR (candidates who can demonstrate that they have obtained a bachelor's degree entirely in English are exempt from presenting this certification)
Did you graduate abroad?
You must contact the Welcoming International Students' Office (SASS) of the University of Genoa to check the required documentation and to receive assistance within the deadlines indicated in the Admission Notice.
The required documentation is available on the University website dedicated page.
If you are a foreign graduate you must take a test about your Italian language level.
If you graduated in Italy go on reading.
2. Register and pre-register
UniGe Portal Registration
Make apply for pre-registration using the UniGePASS credentials you received with your registration.
Le scadenze per la pre-immatricolazione per Architectural Composition sono:
• dal 12 aprile al 30 novembre 2023
• entro 8 gennaio 2024 con mora (ultima seduta di laurea dicembre 2023)
La conferma dell'immatricolazione è attiva dal 12 luglio 2023 e fino al 30 novembre 2023 - entro 11 gennaio 2024 con mora
Le scadenze indicate per l'iscrizione ai corsi di laurea magistrale si riferiscono agli studenti laureati.
Gli studenti che si laureano nel mese di dicembre 2023 possono iscriversi senza il pagamento di alcuna mora.
3. Check the outcome of the requirements assessment
If it turns out:.
- eligible, you take the personal readiness test
- unsuitable, you cannot enroll in this Course
4. Confirm registration