This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all of the course credits required by the curriculum of your degree program.
The dissertation examination consists of the discussion, before a committee, of a thesis carried out under the guidance of one or more rapporteurs.
The thesis consists of a study of a monographic nature and may:
- be experimental, numerical or theoretical in nature
- be possibly carried out in companies or external entities, public or private
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate student, you must:
- Choose the degree session
- Deposit the title of your thesis
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library
- Fill out the questionnaire of your degree.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services-payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Remember that educational activities also include training and orientation internships.
To register them, you must submit the TFO-LMEA Internships Form, filled out and signed by the lecturer, to the Course Coordinator.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, you will have to check that everything is registered online instead.
The Graduation Committee has a maximum of 6 points to add to the weighted average expressed in hundredths, based on the evaluation of your paper and its discussion.
The criteria adopted for the evaluation are given in the dedicated section of the didactic regulations, drawn up by the departmental didactic committee and approved by the course of study.
The final test is passed if you obtained a grade of not less than 66 points out of 110.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.