|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||M-PSI/01|
|MODULES||Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:|
AIMS AND CONTENT
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
a - Knowledge
- To learn the fundamentals of the psychological approach to health and well-being;
- Know the main psychological orientations in the field of health and disease
b - Application capabilities
- to acquire the basic tools to be able to deal with further insights in the field of social sciences;
- To learn to observe and understand the social reality in which they live as citizens and in which they work as health professionals.
c - Transversal competences
- To develop a personal and argumentative point of view on some relevant issues in the field of psychology;
- acquire the technical language typical of the discipline to communicate clearly and unambiguously
The course is provided in online mode with online assistance for the entire duration of the course and provides activities of in-depth study in the presence of experienced teachers of the subject. It is divided into modules consisting of video lessons, videos and slides. At the end of each teaching unit there is a self-assessment test, which aims to strengthen the key concepts through reflection on the content covered and facilitate the preparation for the final exam in attendance.
The course is divided into three teaching modules, entirely online.
FORM 1 ONLINE (Define interpersonal relationships)
Interaction in organizations
The interaction between peers
Conflict management in organisations
Interact with users
FORM 2 ONLINE (verbal and non-verbal communication)
The development of language skills, sign building and communicative intention
Areas of investigation of the psychology of communication
The kinesic system
The proxemics and haptic system
MODULE 3 ONLINE (Complexity of operator-patient-family interaction)
The conditions under which the interaction takes place
Meeting/clashing of personal experiences
The control of the communicative intention
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
Ricevimento: Prof. Guido F. Amoretti Until February 20th 2024: Tuesday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Room 2A3 - Main Building (Corpo A) 2nd floor - Corso A. Podestà 2 - Genova From February 27th 2024 to April 16th 2024: Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Room 2A3 - Main Building (Corpo A) 2nd floor - Corso A. Podestà 2 - Genova Since April 23rd 2024: Tuesday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Room 2A3 - Main Building (Corpo A) 2nd floor - Corso A. Podestà 2 - Genova Only for Psychology of tourism: From March 4th, 2024 to May 6th, 2024: Monday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. - University Centre Imperia Since May 7th 2024: Tuesday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Room 2A3 - Main Building (Corpo A) 2nd floor - Corso A. Podestà 2 - Genova Only for Tourist Psychology: From March 6th, 2024, to May 8th, 2024: Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. - University Campus Savona Since May 14th 2024: Tuesday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Room 2A3 - Main Building (Corpo A) 2nd floor - Corso A. Podestà 2 - Genova For any questions concerning lectures: firstname.lastname@example.org IN AUGUST OFFICE HOURS FOR STUDENTS ARE SUSPENDED
GUIDO FRANCO AMORETTI (President)
LIVIA PISCIOTTA (President)
CONSUELO BORGARELLI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
Written examination (multiple-choice test and open-ended questions)
The successful learning of the discipline is certified by the student's ability to master the knowledge both by understanding its meaning and meaning from a psychological perspective, and by demonstrating that he/she can productively associate and transfer it to the resolution of practical problems.
- For assistance contact the teachers through the forum questions and answers of the instance dedicated to the course on the e-learning portal https://aulaweb.unige.it/.