Requisiti di ammissione e modalità di iscrizione
La scadenza ultima per confermare l’iscrizione è il 10 marzo 2023, con conseguimento della laurea triennale entro il 28 febbraio 2023.
Our two-years Master of Science programme (or laurea magistrale) can be attained by earning 120 CFU/ECTS.
You can access this course only if you have obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree, a direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the curricular requirements and if you successfully pass the Prerequisites assessment.
In order to attend this course the student needs the following requirements, without any exclusion:
- Laurea (first cycle degree, i.e. Bachelor's degree), Laurea Specialistica or Laurea Magistrale (second cycle degree, i.e. Master's degree) according to DM 509/1999 or DM 270/2004, or five-year second cycle degree (Master's degree, ante DM 509/1999)
- at least 36 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course (first cycle, second cycle, first and second level university masters) in the scientific sectors related to the L-9 Industrial Engineering Class
- at least 45 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course (first cycle, second cycle, first and second level university masters) in the scientific sectors related to the L-9 Industrial Engineering Class
- English language, B2 level or equivalent. If you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in English you meet the English language requirement
If in your previous career you are missing about 6-12 ECTS in basic or characterizing courses, you will be required to pass additional exams in related courses ("Bridge career").
Bridge career exams must be taken in the first semester of the first year.
The other qualifications (other than those of Industrial Engineering) will be assessed by the University of Genoa and by the Energy Engineering Council to verify the eligibility of students for Energy Engineering.
If you have applied for enrollment you will receive an official communication from UniGe.
In case of positive answer (and only after this first approval), you will have to pass a written or oral exam.
Admission Test Example
Students can download a document containing a list of 30 questions as an example of what they could find in the official Admission Test.
Test is passed with a minimum of 36 points out of 60. A correct answer is awarded with 2 points, a wrong response yields a negative score.
If you graduated in UniGe with a recent degree (ex DM 509) and your degree meets the admission criteria, you must directly access the UniGe Online Services.
If you are a UniGe graduate but your degree does not automatically meet the admission criteria or you are a graduate of another university, you have to:
- Access the UniGe Online Service
- Upload your study career (only for students coming from other Universities), including the prospectus of examinations with the indication, for each subject, of the scientific disciplinary areas and the relevant CFU. At this time, you will have to choose the date for your Admission test.
N.B. The documentation must be uploaded within 10 days from the date you intend to join.
You will be informed of the outcome of the verification of the admission criteria before the date scheduled for the admission test.
If you don't succeed in the admission criteria verification, you will not be able to take part in the admission test. In this case, you will be suggested a bridge career (carriera ponte) to fill the curricular deficiencies identified.
If instead, you do not pass the admission test, you will be able to take the test for a different Master's Degree or submit to the next test.
N.B. If your Bachelor's degree grade is at least 9/10 of the maximum or has obtained a final grade corresponding to the "A" or "B" classification of the ECTS system, you will not have to take the Admission Test.
You can attend the admission test even if you are not graduated yet, as long as you have already succeeded all the exams and your career meets the admission requirements.
In this case, after pre-enrollment, you have to access Unige's Online Services and choose the admission test date on which you would like to join in.
N.B. As you are not graduated yet, remember that you will not be able to take advantage of the possible exemption for the degree grade.
Completa la tua iscrizione al corso
Per completare la tua iscrizione:
- conferma di volerti iscrivere a questo corso di studi
- carica un documento di identità non scaduto e una foto formato fototessera, se non l’hai già caricata in fase di pre-immatricolazione
- in caso di passaggio di corso di studi o rinuncia, paga ulteriori 16 € per imposta di bollo
- paga la prima rata delle tasse
Una volta iscritto, riceverai una mail che ti avviserà quando sarà pronto il badge e dove ritirarlo.
Sostieni la verifica dei prerequisiti
Per completare la tua iscrizione devi ancora sostenere la verifica dei prerequisiti, che accerterà le tue conoscenze pregresse.
Segui le istruzioni per capire le modalità ed i tempi.