Salta al contenuto principale della pagina

CINDA - Studia in Centro e Sud America

How to do it

What is it?

Thanks to the CINDA exchange program you have the opportunity to study at the best national universities in Central and South America, in addiction UniGe will fund your stay abroad with a scholarship. You can participate at one of two academic year semesters.


You can participate if you:

  • are regularly enrolled at UniGe
  • aren't enrolled one more year over the normal duration of the course
  • have the B1 certificate of Spanish or Portuguese language
  • don't have residency in the destination country

Are you an extra EU student?

Keep reading.

If you are a Non-EU citizen you must have a valid Italian residence permit according to the current Immigration Law (as per legislative decree n. 286/98 and subsequent amendments).

How long 

You can do a minimum of 2 months to do thesis research, and 3 months for study activities, up to a maximum of 6 months.


Discover the list of partner Universities in the CINDA program.

Call and useful documents

How to enroll

If you want to apply, you have to fill in the online application form and attach:

  • self-certification of the examinations passed with the relative votes and media
  • the study program (Ficha de reconocimiento academico)
  • a copy of the required language certificate
  • Ficha de solicitud
  • a photocopy of your passport or another identity document. If you are a non-EU student, you must also provide an Italian residence permit
  • any documentation required by the University partner

Following the letter of acceptance from the partner University, you must sign the mobility contract 45 days before the scheduled date of departure, which specifies the terms of your stay and how the scholarship will be paid.

By signing this document, you agree to abide by the program of study, the activities planned and the conditions for obtaining CFU and scholarship.

Financial aid

The scholarship is calculated on the basis of the ISEE-U that you have submitted for university enrolment and therefore present in the documents of your career. To obtain the grant you must self-certify the data of the ISEE-U certificate of the a.y. 2020/21.

If you are a foreign student, you must refer to the ISEE-U equivalent.

Read carefully the call section that concerns the financial contribution, its disbursement and find out the monthly amounts of the scholarship in relation to your ISEE-U.

Per saperne di più

Per informazioni e supporto relativi alla presentazione della candidatura puoi contattare:

Settore accoglienza studenti stranieri (SASS)
Piazza della Nunziata, 6 - Genova
010 20951525 -

lun, mer, gio e ven dalle 9 a mezzogiorno
martedì dalle 9 alle 11 e dalle 14.30 alle 16

Coordinatore PIUCinda UniGe

Per saperne di più

Per le informazioni relative al programma di studio/ricerca tesi puoi contattare:

Prof. Christiano Lepratti

Ufficio per la mobilità Erasmus e internazionale
010.209 5676 -

To learn more

For information and support concerning the application, please contact:

Settore accoglienza studenti stranieri (SASS)
Piazza della Nunziata, 6 - Genova
010 20951525 -

Opening times
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9 am to noon
Tuesday from 9 to 11 am and from 2.30 to 4 pm

PIUCinda UniGe coordinator

Learn more

For information about the thesis/research program, please contact: