Salta al contenuto principale della pagina

Soggiorni di studio nelle università partner

Do you want to explore alternative ways to the traditional mobility programs for your study abroad experience? Find out how to study in one of UniGe's partner universities.


You can apply if you are enrolled in an UniGe:

  • bachelor course
  • master course
  • master course (5/6 years)


Study stays are mobility periods abroad in UniGe partner universities and they allow you to obtain CFU, attending lessons and successfully taking the related exams.

During the mobility, that could last 3 to 6 months, you will receive:

  • a scholarship of variable amount depending on your ISEE-U and destination Country
  • a contribution to travel expenses

The amounts are detailed in the individual calls.


The admission calls are published in expectation of the mobility of the following academic year.

The admission requirements and the link to the on-line application are specified in the call.


Check often the News and events section of your Course to stay updated on new calls.


Mobility allows you:

  • to enrich your academic career with a high educational experience in an international context
  • to acquire CFU by taking exams at partner universities