This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Reports and complaints
Your opinion is very important to us because it enables us to improve the quality of training activities, teaching structure and services.
If you would like to report:
- observations on teaching and student services
- problems to be reported to the governing bodies of your course
you can do so by following the complaints reporting procedure.
The procedure is published in the Teaching Regulations of the Course of Study, which you can download from the Home Page of this website, within the "Documents and Forms" section.
- the course of study ensures that reports are taken care of, verifies their substantiation, assigns them to the appropriate management bodies, and assures you a response within a defined time
- the course ensures the systematic recording and analysis of reports for the purpose of implementing appropriate improvement and corrective actions
- no anonymous reports will be considered, nor will reports that do not state accurate and verifiable facts
- as the author of the report you will be protected against any form of discrimination or penalization and will be guaranteed absolute confidentiality. Your identity will not be disclosed, subject to legal obligations and the protection of UniGe 's rights.
- regarding complaints related to central facilities, please refer to the procedure of UniGe