Skip to main content

Study stays in partner universities

Do you want to explore alternative avenues to established mobility programs for your study abroad experience? Here's what you need to know about studying at one of UniGe's partner universities.


You can apply if you are a UniGe student enrolled in a course of:

  • three-year degree
  • single-cycle degree


Study study stays are periods of mobility abroad at UniGe's partner universities and allow you to earn CFUs by attending classes and passing related exams.

During the mobility, which can last from 3 to 6 months, you will receive:

  • a study grant of varying amounts depending on your ISEE-U and the country of destination
  • acontribution for travel expenses

The amounts are detailed in the individual calls for applications.


The selection notices are published in anticipation of the following academic year's mobilities.

The admission requirements and the link to access the online application are specified within the notice.


Check the News and Events section of your Course often to stay up-to-date on new announcements.



Mobility allows you:

  • to enrich your academic pathway with a highly educational experience in an international setting
  • to acquire CFUs by taking exams at partner universities