This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Compilation of the questionnaires of the evaluation of teaching is an important tool to bring out any critical issues and weaknesses in courses of study. It serves as a tool for faculty to implement necessary corrective measures in course design, teaching delivery and student services.
In the questionnaires, you can evaluate:
- teachings in your current academic year's syllabus
- teachings in your syllabus from previous years that you have not yet taken, as long as they are still present in the current academic year's syllabus with the same code
- your course of study at the end of each academic year
N.B.You can also decide not to rate them, but it would be a missed opportunity for improvement.
In your Course you can also fill out perceived quality assessment questionnaires for professionalizing activities, always accessible online, and developed by the Student Representatives in CCL.
Who has to fill it out?
You can fill out the questionnaire if you are a student:
- regularly enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's or Single-Cycle Master's degree programs
- full-time, part-time or repeating
You do not have to fill it out if you are a student:
- Erasmus Incoming, i.e., if you are enrolled at foreign universities but carry out your studies in Genoa under the Erasmus Program
- enrolled in Higher Education Courses (Postgraduate Schools, PhDs, Masters)
N.B.The annual assessment is not available for students enrolled out of course.
To proceed with the assessment you must log in with your UniGePASS credentials to the dedicated page of Online Services.
You must complete the questionnaire for each teaching, indicating whether you are a student:
- frequenting (more than 50% attendance)
- non-attending (less than 50% attendance)
N.B.If you do not intend to fill out the questionnaire and provide your opinion on the service, you still need to log on to the dedicated page of Online Services and select the option by which you choose not to give the evaluation.
You can fill out the questionnaire of teachings:.
- from October 28, 2022 to March 31, 2023 for the Ist semester
- fromApril 3, 2023 to July 31, 2023 for the IIth semester
For the annual Course Evaluation you can access the questionnaire from April 3to October 15, 2023.
Problems you may experience
During compilation you may encounter issues due to:.
- study plan not yet uploaded
- teaching not present in the study plan
- incorrect entry of call dates in UniGe-didactics
- error in electronic manifest (incorrect indication of semester for teaching)
If you do not fill out the questionnaire, the system will block you from certain actions:
- Exam booking block:you can only book exams from your current a.y. curriculum after filling out the teaching evaluation questionnaire. There are no blocks for registering for midterm or term papers .
- Course syllabus upload block:you can upload the current year's course syllabus only if you have filled out (or expressed a willingness not to fill out) the previous year's annual teaching evaluation questionnaire
- Blocked graduation application submission:you can submit your graduation application only after you have filled out the annual teaching evaluation questionnaire of the previous a.y.
Results on the satisfaction of attending students
Results are presented in the Undergraduate Council and in regular meetings of the Technical-Pedagogical Committee with Course and Semester Coordinators and student representatives.
Below you can download and check:
- the results for all teachings of the perceived quality by you and your colleagues
- thequality results for professionalizing activities
- quality assessment results
- results of quality assessment of professionalizing activities
If you want to know the results of the evaluations and the opinions students' opinions, divided by academic year, visit the dedicated page.