This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all the credits required by the educational regulations of your degree program.
You will be able to take the graduation examination after:
- passing all the verifications of the educational activities in your study plan
- acquiring the relevant credits provided by the regulations
- having demonstrated knowledge of English language with level B2
- having completed the internship and written a final report
You will have to:
- begin working on the thesis at least nine months before the date of submission of the admission papers for the graduation examination
- write and discuss the thesis in front of a committee, on a topic covered during your course of study
N.B.The graduate examination is qualifying for teaching in preschool and elementary school. In fact, the committee will include two mentor teachers and a representative chosen by the Regional School Office.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Choose the graduate session .
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
The Commission may award the following scores:
- from 0 to 6 points for the thesis
- from 0 to 3 points for the internship activity and final report
These scores will be added to your curricular average, up to a maximum of 9 points.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.