Salta al contenuto principale della pagina

Università partner - Incoming

Genoa, for its historical and geographical identity, has always been a welcoming crossroads of different people, cultures, and languages.

As a consequence, more and more international students are choosing UniGe as a destination for their study mobility.

How to apply

If you want to come and study in UniGe with an exchange program, your University must have signed first an academic cooperation agreement with the University of Genoa.

To apply, the International Relations Office of your University has to send an email to UniGe's Settore Attività Internazionali per la Didattica with your application and:

  • your Curriculum Vitae
  • your Transcript of Records
  • your Learning Agreement

Come compilare il Learning Agreement?{% /it %}How to fill in the Learning Agreement?

Visit the UniGe course website closest to the one you are attending and if you need support, please write an email to

Welcoming international students

International students office (SASS) can help you:

  • find an accommodation
  • get the residence permit
  • get information about:
    • Healthcare
    • Bank account
    • Bus pass
    • University canteens
    • Living cost

To learn more, please visit the dedicated page or contact the SASS.