This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Admission criteria and procedure
You can enter this course only if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the specific requirements, and if you pass the Verification of the Adequacy of Graduate Personal Preparation.
Did you get your degree abroad?
If you graduated abroad, you will have to take a proof of Italian language skills.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
To enroll in this course you must hold a bachelor's degree in the humanities or other areas, with the following curricular requirements:
- at least 45 CFUs in the following areas:
- 9 CFU in the scientific-disciplinary fields L-FIL-LET/10 or L-FIL-LET/12
- 9 CFU in the scientific-disciplinary fields L-ANT/02 or L-ANT/03 or M-STO/01 or M-STO/02 or M-STO/04
- 9 CFU in the scientific-disciplinary fields L-LIN/03 or L-LIN/04 or L-LIN/05 or L-LIN/06 or L-LIN/07 or L-LIN/08 or L-LIN/09 or L-LIN/10 or L-LIN/11 or L-LIN/12 or L-LIN/13 or L-LIN/14 or L-LIN/15 or L-LIN/21
- 18 CFUs to be chosen from the fields L-ART/05, L-ART/06, L-ART/07, L-ART/08, L-FIL-LET/04, L-FIL- LET/09, L-FIL-LET/13, L-FIL-LET/14 and L-LIN/01
2. Register and pre-register
UniGe Portal Registration
Make apply for pre-registration using the UniGePASS credentials you received with your registration.
Go to the page dedicated to Personal Readiness Check.
4. Confirm registration