|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||INF/01|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
This module is part of a larger course and it introduces Digital Literacy basic skills.
Acquire basic skills on the personal computer, Internet and the most used application tools for office automation. Basic knowledge of software tools useful for clinical activity.
The course is both through direct lectures and online. Students can attend the exam after acquiring the bagde course which is released after the completion of all the online learning activities (video lectures and self-assessment quizzes) and after having passed with success the final online tests. The course badge guarantees the attendance to the course.
The course is split into several modules on the following topics:
- Information representation and text encoding
- Non text encoding: image, video, audio, 3D
- Introduction to computer networks, Internet, services
- Basics of information security
- ICT and E-Health
Practicals (Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Introduction to word processing
- Introduction to spreadsheets
- Using formulas in spreadsheets
- Insert, import, visualize data in spreadsheets
Some parts of this course are offered to other degrees. In particular:
- Health care professions, Classe 1, have only the module Practicals (Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Health care professions, Classi 2,3,4 have both modules, without the introductory lectures on information security and E-health
All the teaching material is available on AulaWeb (video lectures and self-assessment tests). No further material is suggested.
Office hours: In attendance: by appointment via e-mail at the DIBRIS (office TA.10, Villa Bonino - Mezzanine floor) in Viale Francesco Causa 13, Genoa or at the 3DLabFactory (room T.008, Palazzina Lagorio, ground floor), Campus di Savona, Via A. Magliotto 2, Savona Remote call: by appointment via e-mail at email@example.com During the semester the teacher will be available at the end of the planned activities, always by appointment, except impediments.
Office hours: At the end of the lectures in the first semester Upon appointment in the rest of the year
ALESSIO SIGNORI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
The course is both through direct lectures and online, activated in the first semester, in accordance to the Studies Manifest.
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Test online in computer laboratory.
The acquired knowledge is assessed in presence with an online test.